SexWork.Net
suomi viro ruotsi venaja englanti You are from United States, Welcome!

Top100
 Latest messages
 Norway or denma...
 Looks interesti...
 Looking for esc...
 Pls help.
 How to contact ...
 Czech Republic
 New guy here
 password
 Warning for gir...
 New in finland

Currently
 2260 users online
 from 21 countries.

All-time high
 38334 users online
 from 68 countries,
 16.04.2014 16:46

Go Back   SexWork.Net Forum > In Finnish > In English

Notices

Old 10th July 2018, 21:22
SpaceRocket SpaceRocket âíå ôîðóìà

SpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceRocket has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Warning! Thief in helsinki

Hi all! I have been robbed by a client in Helsinki yesterday. He arranged an outcall to Rikhard Nymanin tie 3A 3, for 2h. He was an arabic guy, young, slim, not tall. He has a tattoo on his left arm, looks like the flag of some arabic country. His phone number is 0465379109 (probably he will change it). When i arrived he paid to me the amount that we have agreed and i put it in my bag under the zipper.
I didnt leave the guy alone with my bag, he only had a second when i went to the shower. On my way back in the taxi i realized he stole the money he paid to me. I called him, but he blocked my number.
I reported the case to the police, i hope he will be prosecuted.
I encourage every sex worker to report the crimes against us! The criminals should not feel the impunity!
P.S. before you ask why do i take arabic customers - 1. Not all the arabic customers are bad customers 2. I am here for work, for making money. The rent is very expensive and i have to cover it 3. I have been robbed by a Finnish customer in the past.